Fri Apr 27
Double Sink Vanities by Greentea Design
Double Sink Vanities by Greentea Design
Saturday, April 28, 2007
Hello everybody, sorry it's been a few weeks since we've had a post up. The volume of emails is down, so if you have a story or something to share send it in! :) If you have any suggestions for the site or things you'd like to see here let us know! -Becky



----Email Message----
Subject: My White Hat
To: thewhitehatpeople@yahoo.com
It's my birthday on Friday, and I know I won't have anyone to celebrate it with. I've become so wrapped up in school that I've lost my ability to make and keep close friends. I don't have a white hat, and I won't be going to a movie Friday. But I will wear my white necklace, as a reminder that I'm not completely alone, and that maybe I don't need other people to be happy.



----Email Message----
Subject: Hi
To: thewhitehatpeople@yahoo.com

First of all, I always read your site and I love it. I frequently go to the movies by myself and I really enjoy it (sometimes even more than when I go with somebody). And it's good to know that there are other people like me out there. Now I enjoy it even more.

Thank you, and thanks again for your site.
See you at the movies! :-)



----Email Messages----
Subject: Hope

The White Hat Stories make me cry. I just realized I'm not alone.
Thank You.



----Email Message----
Subject: Re: alone in a theatre in Canberra, Australia

I live in Melbourne but I would gladly drive the 8 hours to Canberra to
sit
with that White Hat person, just so that even if for only a few hours,
neither of us would feel alone.


::::Do you have a White Hat Story? Share your story or how the stories of others have affected you by sending an email it to thewhitehatpeople@yahoo.com.