Sun Mar 4
Double Sink Vanities by Greentea Design
Double Sink Vanities by Greentea Design
Monday, March 5, 2007
-
----Email Message----
To: thewhitehatpeople@yahoo.com
Subject: white hats

your website has really touched me.
before this, i felt alone. like i had a giant burden or a secret.
now i have no excuses but to buy myself a white hat and go to the damn
movies alone.
thanks




----Email Message----
Subject: Its Wednessday...

Hey Stylish Hat... Its Wednessday!

And I'm wearing my hat.
BUT I know I don't go to your school because I'm not in school anymore. I've graduated college and am working in my career field.

Maybe we will see eachother in the same movie someday!

Fuzzy Hat,
Bellevue, WA



----Email Message----
Subject: Just tonight
To: thewhitehatpeople@yahoo.com


After "Zodiac", I went out to eat with my family & I kept my white hat on.
After a couple minutes, sitting at the table, two of the waiters came up to me &
commented on my hat. They said it looked comfortable. I don't know if that's really
what they meant when they said that, but it made me feel five billion times less
lonely to think that maybe they were in on the secret. <3




::::Have a White Hat Story? Share it by sending an email it to thewhitehatpeople@yahoo.com.