Sun Apr 1
Double Sink Vanities by Greentea Design
Double Sink Vanities by Greentea Design
Sunday, April 1, 2007
-
----Email Message----
To: thewhitehatpeople@yahoo.com

Just a note to let you know that there's a white hatter, sitting alone in a theatre in Canberra, Australia.
I'm waiting for you...
Please come?



----Email Message----
Subject: white hat stories
To: thewhitehatpeople@yahoo.com

i know that i'm not alone, and that i won't ever be. i have the most amazing fiance i ever could have asked for, he's the perfect man for me, but he happens to live in wisconsin at the moment, so sometimes i feel so very alone. i have been reading your stories for a while now, and today it dawned on me that even though i'm not alone, i feel like i am a lot of the time. sometimes it feels like even though he loves me, my fiance is too far away to care; my friends are growing up and leaving without me, and i don't really ahve anyone to talk to. so maybe when i go out this saturday i'll wear a new white hat and someone can come have a real conversation with me.

-Lewisville, TX- I miss the conversation.



----Email Message----
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007
To: thewhitehatpeople@yahoo.com
Subject: white white white

This friday I am going to see The Wreckers in concert, in as luck would have it, a movie theatre.

I plan on wearing my white hat or headband and I will be looking out for other with white hats. Though I won't be alone (i'll be with my best friend. Though even when I'm with her I feel alone sometimes) I hope to see someone else.

Groton, CT



----Email Message----
To: "White Hat Stories"

he was the first person i told about whp and then
he moved to new hampshire unexpectedly without saying goodbye.
i have not seen a movie by myself since.




::::Do you have a White Hat Story? Share your story or how the stories of others have affected you by sending an email it to thewhitehatpeople@yahoo.com.