Wed Feb 14
Double Sink Vanities by Greentea Design
Double Sink Vanities by Greentea Design
Thursday, February 15, 2007
-
----Email Message----
Subject: white headbanding.
To: thewhitehatpeople@yahoo.com

wednesday=valentines day. lame, since i'm single. well then, i'll be wearing my white headband to school... of my black headband with white polkadots, just because it's cuter... :] and the valentines dance friday? white headband or white ribbon around my neck. like a choker.

i'll feel a little less alone
i mean sure i have my friends but....

i'll actually feel like im part of something.

HM
of Austin Texas:]



----Email Message----
To: thewhitehatpeople@yahoo.com
Subject: valentine's

As I prepared myself for, this St Valentine's I will be alone, and most probably lonely. I have loose plans to see a friend but that could all fall through. If it does I'll be in the cinema in my white hat saying goodbye to the couples and hello to the people sitting there all alone. I hope I find a friend.

K, liverpool.



----Email Message----
Any time I get upset with my boyfriend, or feel unloved, I always find myself coming to your site. There's something about the fact that people can come together, and just accept each other for who they are, no strings attached. It gives me hope when I've lost all faith in humanity. Perhaps there is love in this world, we just have to look in the unexpected places.

Love to all,
Philadelphia



:::Happy Valentines Day all. -Becky :)