Mon Jan 15
Double Sink Vanities by Greentea Design
Double Sink Vanities by Greentea Design
Tuesday, January 16, 2007
-
----Email Message----
To: thewhitehatpeople@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: not alone
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007
I will be there in spirit with you.



----Email Message----
I was listening to some music, and the song "Somebody" by Bonnie McKee came on. I immediately thought of the White Hat People. Find the song on YouTube or just read the lyrics; it really describes WHP, or at least I think it does. =]
And in the beginning she even sings about going to the movies alone!



----Email Message----
Subject: Wichita ks
To: thewhitehatpeople@yahoo.com
Hi, are there any white hatters in Wichita? I'm kinda eager to meet someone in this small town.. great idea on the map thingy! And also..Thank You!

-Wichita, ks



----Email Message----
Subject: Thanks
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007
I have always felt alone growing up. I think it maybe deals with the fact that i enjoy things that none of my friends are interested in. I have never really had people to relate too and thats what i love about postsecret. I relate to so many of those postcards and i dont feel so alone as i read them. Well, when i first heard about the WHP i was really excited. Something about it inspired me and i didnt feel so alone anymore knowing that there were others like me. Ever since that first saturday i have been planning to go to the movies alone with a white hat. And, every saturday since then my friends have wanted me to hang out with them. Then it hit me that im not as alone as i thought i was. It was such a great feeling to finally realize that and it probably would have taken me a while to figure it out without the WHP. So this saturday im going to a theatre in Eagan, MN alone with a white hat. But i just wanted to say thank you so much for helping me realize that I'm not alone and i have been crazy this whole time thinking i was. So thank you.



----Email Message----
girl in herndon va,


i live there too. i don’t have a white hat yet, but i will soon.


maybe one day i’ll see you at the theater.



----Email Message----
I don't have a White Hat; but I do have a black one & from now until it gets
too warm; every weekend I'll try my best to wear it out & around Belfast centre. So say hey if you see me =)




::::Hey there White Hatters, the volume of emails coming in is down this week so if you have a story or message to send in now is a great time. :) -Becky