First Story
Double Sink Vanities by Greentea Design
Double Sink Vanities by Greentea Design
Sunday, December 10, 2006
Thank you to everyone who has emailed me, and thank you for all of your support. I apologize in advance for not being able to answer every email I get. I will be posting some more of your emails before I go out to the movies today. Before that I wanted to post the first story I've received. Since our friends in Australia are so far ahead of us in time zones they've already had their Saturday evening. A few people in Australia and England have said that they are going to be wearing white hats, too! I hope they do.

----Email Message----
Date: Sat, 09 Dec 2006 20:48:58 +1100

I went to the movies with a group of friends earlier this evening. I wasn't wearing a white hat but I saw someone who was, so I told all my friends I'd catch up with them later. I asked the person as they were leaving whether they read postsecret or not and they said they did, so we spent a couple of minutes chatting about the movie as we walked out of the cinema. This made my night, knowing that someone else out there actually wore a hat to the movies on a saturday night, and they gave me the courage to do so as well should I be alone.

To my fellow white hatter: You know who you are- thanks for the gift noone else thought to give, and I hope I made your night just like you did mine.